- Since 1988
- Fast. Easy. Delicious
- The Alternative to Wheat Flour
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Whole Grains
- Whole Grain 10 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
We promise that delicious scratch baking will be back in your life! Pamela's Artisan Flour has NO dairy, NO nuts, NO salt, NO leavening, NO corn, NO soy, and contains 10 grams of Whole Grains per 30 gram serving (about 1/4 cup). Our flour blend will work perfectly in most recipes, or with subtle tweaking such as adding more liquid. Now you can bake like you used to!
Pamela's Dairy-Free Pancakes & Waffles
- 1-1/2 cup Pamela's Artisan Flour Blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp soy milk-unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar or agave
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, large (or equivalent prepared egg replacer)
- Optional: 3 Tbsp ground almonds
- Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Optional: 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Yield: sixteen 4" pancakes or three 7" waffles
Mix dry ingredients together. In separate bowl mix liquid ingredients. Whisk together wet and dry. Use batter immediately. Batter thickens as sits, add water to thin until batter pours easily. Pancakes:Pre-heat griddle to medium low. Oil griddle with paper towel and pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle and cook until bubbles surface all over the pancake, and edges dull. Flip once and cook until the pancakes puff and are browned on the second side. Waffles: Pre-heat waffle iron. Pour batter on hot greased iron. Use of coconut oil is important for helping waffles to crisp. Pancakes and waffles may take longer to cook.
Brown rice flour, tapioca starch, white rice flour, potato starch, sorghum flour, arrowroot starch, sweet rice flour, guar gum.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Pamela's Products have been formulated and produced to be wheat-free and gluten-free. Our products are produced on equipment that also makes products containing tree nuts, soy, eggs, milk.